Sunday, April 23, 2006

earth day: still spinning


woke up this morning, earth still spinning, sun still there, so was the corner shop, got a bottle of wine, bottle opener still works ... lungs still working, air still breathing, sun shining, TV still working, idiots still talking, internet still buzzing, mobile still receiving, starving still dying, families of dead still weeping, radiation still leaking, prisons still filling, rioters still rioting, nurses still caring, cops still busting, sun still exploding, black holes still sucking in everything .... radio still working, BBC still broadcasting, still love my wife, and my son, and my mom (although she is dead), and my dad, and his girlfriend, and my sisters, and my friends, and life is still worth living (despite the Humber Bridge) ...

No comments: