Above: A gun from the American Civil War (which some say started again when Bush became President).
AS THEY WRING every last drop of blood money out of the tragic Virginia Tech massacre, shameless 'media vultures' like NBC (Not Bothered by Conscience), have been falsely claiming that Cho Seung-Hui's despicable crime is the 'biggest','worst' in US history. It seems they can't even do a simple 'google' search in their haste to pick over the remains, and sell advertising on the back of some badly produced amateur 'snuff' promotion videos, made by a sad product of their own sick society.
Fact: The worst campus massacre in US history was in Bath, Michigan, in 1927 when 45 students and staff were murdered by Andrew Kehoe, a member of the school board. He spend months secretly planting pounds of dynamite, and would have killed a lot more if 500 pounds of it had not failed to detonate.
If today's attack at NASA is some kind of copy cat, or if there are further copy cats, then NBC and the rest of the media ghouls should be prosecuted for glorifying nutters.
Meanwhile the 180 Iraqi dead in one day did not seem to matter, as Bush leaped at the chance to go to Virginia to attempt the impossible and look good on what would otherwise have been a very bad news day for his 'surge' policy. Despite Bush's optimism (if only he could be right for a change), it seems the only surge is the death rate in Iraq.
I suppose it was too much to expect Bush to finally apologise on behalf of the US government for the Kent State Massacre.
• Massacre dates: The Waco Massacre, the Oklahoma Bombing, Hitlers 'Warsaw Massacre' were all on April 19th. The Columbine Massacre was on April 20th. (April 19 was chosen for Holocaust Remembrance Day, or Yom Hashoah, in commemoration of the 1943 burning of the Warsaw ghetto).
Although there is no evidence that he was a neo-Nazi, or white supremacist it is likely Cho Seung-Hui was inspired by the Columbine Massacre, and might have been aware that taking action on April 16th would link him to the other events. More on this.
• What does 'Ismail Ax' mean? This was scrawled on the killers arm, and in slightly different form on the envelope sent to NBC. Does it really matter? Perhaps the best thing we could all do is delete all mention of .................?
• Conspiracy fans are already drooling over the fact that Blacksburg, Virginia, where the Virginia Tech killings took place, is the home of the 'Defense Advance Research Projects Agency' (D.A.R.P.A), an important US military research facility linked to all manner of weird experiments, including Cathy O'Brian, supposedly a MK-Ultra mind controlled sex slave. (see "ACCESS DENIED For Reasons OF National Security", chapter 22, page 160, 2nd edition). More.
• More on the N.B.C. (Not Bothered by Conscience) vile media vultures, plus Newsboycott.com is getting a lot of support for their petition calling on NBC to apologise for the tasteless and irresponsible non stop airing of the Cho Seung-hui video.
• Noble Resolve 07: Four days of “simulated” nuclear terrorist scenarios in the US & Europe. Global Research is reporting that from April, 23 to April 27, the US military are running Noble Resolve 07, a four-day marathon of “simulated” terror attacks across the USA and Europe. This includes a simulated detonation of a “loose” ten-kiloton nuclear weapon in Virginia harbor, smuggled in by a “foreign nation.” As part of the exercises US Marines will be also running “Emerald Express 07” in Virginia on April 24 as part of their 'Urban Warrior 07 drill' package.
• I just saw on Blue Gal that you can light a candle for the victims. As she says, it sounds corny, but I found that actually it kind of works.
virginia tech - "cho seung-hui"